KENTUCKY SPELEOLOGICAL SURVEY
MEETING AGENDA 17 NOVEMBER 2021
7:00 ET pm
Approve the previous month’s meeting minutes
Treasurer’s Report (John Cassidy)
- Balance report
Data Committee (Howard Kalnitz)
- Data requests
Membership Committee (Sean Vanderhoff)
- New members this month
- Total membership
Annual Report (Christopher Morris)
Annual Meeting (Bob Roth)
- Super successful!
- Recap and discuss the goals for outlined for year ahead (notes below)
- Thank you for joining email communication with basic info about the organization?
- Money for interns?
- Goal that we have that we’d like to achieve that we spend some money on?
- Fee structure for membership – bump up lifetime membership? $125-130
- Code of Ethics/Conduct
- KSS Grants
- Update grant details
- Cleveland Grotto, NRMG good examples/templates
- International Year of Caves and Karst – series of talks in spring, once per month – Floyd Talks, Pat will help organize, do it as a committee, come up with a schedule for next year
- Goals for the year ahead:
- Finish cataloging digital files, keywording
- Start extracting data from the archives and cataloging
- How does a member gain access?
- Publish Annual Report
- Adopt Code of Ethics/Conduct
- Roll out new grant application procedures
- Promote data coming in and improve data quality (cave reporter app, Grottos, etc.) entrance dimensions, etc.